Menu

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pescapolitana at Farina

It's rare that I don't have a busy Sunday.  So when I found myself with no plans during lunch time I headed straight to Farina in San Francisco's Mission district. They no longer serve my favorite mimosa there which was a combination of prosecco and passion fruit puree. They have replaced it with a Peach Bellini on their Classic Cocktail menu. I would have normally ordered the Bellini, but wasn't in the mood for the prosecco.  So I decided on the The Pescapolitana.  It's is a refreshing Modern Italian Cocktail with Stoli Vodka, fresh peach puree, and fresh lemon.  The tartness of the lemon smoothes out any sweetness from the peach puree.

Although there have been many changes at Farina since it first opened, their bar and brunch menu has always been consistently good.  I was also pleasantly surprised to see some of my dinner favorites now in their brunch menu (Foccacia di Recco and Prosciutto di San Daniele, burrata e foccina) too.  What a perfect Sunday brunch on a sunny Fall day!

Restaurant Specifics
Full Bar
Dinner 7 nights a week and Sunday brunch
www.farina-foods.com

Other drinks from Farina:
Scorpione
Basil Supreme
Proibito

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment