Menu

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Valley at S+R Lounge in San Francisco



I just love when friends text you and ask "Are you available to have a drink? If so, you pick the place."
So decided to check out the newly opened S+R Lounge (short for Salvage and Rescue) in the Hotel Zetta in San Francisco's SOMA neighborhood. Their cocktail menu has 2 sections, Rescue and Remedies. With mezcal and pineapple, I enjoyed a spicy Valley Cocktail from the Remedies section of the menu. It reminded me of other mezcal/pineapple/chili drinks made at other places. I asked the bartender what's the difference between the Rescue and the Remedies section. She responded, "Good question. Think of Remedies as cures for hangovers and Rescues with the digestifs in them to help with digestion." I've had hangovers where I wish I could be rescued too. 

The Drink - The Valley, $11
Mezcal, pineapple, lime, chili

The Place - S+R Lounge
San Francisco, South of Market (SOMA)
Hotel Lobby bar
Snacks and full bar, open 4pm daily
http://www.viceroyhotelgroup.com/zetta/dining_and_nightlife/salvage-rescue-lounge

Tip - You can head here for pre or post Cavalier (restaurant next door) dinner drinks. Or for some fun on the second floor with games like pool and soccer ball plinko.

Other pictures from the visit



0 comments:

Post a Comment