Menu

Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Coffee at Stanza Coffee Bar in San Francisco

I was early for an appointment in the Mission, so I decided to walk into Stanza Coffee Bar. I'm not a big coffee drinker, but once I walked in the door, there was no turning back. It's an experience to walk through the doors at Stanza. The Moroccan inspired decor is stunning. I couldn't help but stare at the beauty of many of the the pieces from lighting to the serving pieces. When I next looked at the time on my phone, I had to rush out to my meeting....a few minutes late.

The Drink - Coffee

The Place - Stanza 
San Francisco, Mission District
Coffee Bar
Open Daily early morning to 8pm
https://www.facebook.com/stanzasf

Other pictures from the visit
Coffee and donuts?

Would you like some cream with your coffee?







0 comments:

Post a Comment