Menu

Thursday, August 22, 2013

404 at S+R Lounge in San Francisco

My research partner for the afternoon was held up in a meeting, so I ended up ordering a second drink (after The Valley) before they arrived. I knew I had to slow down with the petite cocktails, but that didn't stop me from ordering the 404 with tequila from the Remedies section of the menu. While I sat there wondering if the 404 was named  "404-not found" on a website (aka Clueless), the 404 area code from Atlanta, Georgia or some other reason, I was knocked back to reality with the first sip of this petite cocktail that packs a punch. You enjoy each sip and the chocolate bitters finish that melts in your mouth. I can't wait to return to enjoy this cocktail again.

The Drink - 404, $12
Reposado, Brandy, Cocchi & Chocolate Bitters

The Place - S+R Lounge
San Francisco, South of Market (SOMA)
Hotel Lobby bar
Snacks and full bar

Tip - You can head here for pre or post Cavalier (restaurant next door) dinner drinks. Or for some fun on the second floor with games like pool and soccer ball plinko.

Other S+R Lounge drinks

0 comments:

Post a Comment