Menu

Friday, August 30, 2013

Knot Hole at Roka Akor in San Francisco

By the time dessert rolled around at Roka Akor, I just asked the server to bring anything that would pair well with the dessert we ordered (warm chocolate cake and Roka pop rocks). The server surprised me with the Knot Hole. It was definitely in my eyes the perfect pairing. With the Roka pop rocks and this ice cream soda like cocktail, I felt like a little kid all over again. The perfect ending to an exceptional meal that started off the nursery rhyme and cocktail Little Jack Horner.

I wish I could return to Roka Akor to enjoy some of the other cocktails that were on the menu at the time (Prickly Heat, Crimson Tide and the Desert Rose). But alas, those cocktails are all gone with the recent change at the bar. I'll need to go back soon to see what's new on the menu.

The Drink - Knot Hole, $15
Bulleit Rye, Black Walnut Liqueur, Yellow Chartreuse, cream and soda

The Place - Roka Akor
San Francisco, Jackson Square
Japanese Restaurant
Daily lunch and dinner, full bar
http://www.rokaakor.com/locations/san-francisco/

Other Roka Akor Drinks
Jack Horner
Golden Seal

Other picture from the visit
Roka Pop Rocks Dessert

Warm Chocolate Cake Dessert

0 comments:

Post a Comment