Menu

Monday, August 26, 2013

Smoke and Mirrors at Cotogna in San Francisco

It's been a while since I've been to Cotogna. I'm so glad there was a last minute opening for brunch a few weekends ago. I decided to indulge a little bit for brunch and ordered the fried chicken and biscuits for my meal. However for my brunch cocktail, I had a tough time deciding what to drink. Should I order the Blackberry Fix with my choice of vodka/gin/rye? Or should I just start the party early with the Smoke and Mirrors with mezcal, grapefruit and chili. It was probably the first time in a while that I had to ask the server to come back for my cocktail order. When he returned I still didn't know so I blurted out the Smoke and Mirrors. I'm so glad I did. The smoky and spicy bite woke up not only my taste buds but me too.

The Drink - Smoke and Mirrors, $12
Mezcal, Gran Classico, grapefruit, chili

The Place - Cotogna
San Francisco, Jackson Square
Italian
Weekday lunch, dinner nightly, weekend brunch, full bar
http://www.cotognasf.com/

Other Cotogna drinks
Strait Breeze
Vodoo Child
Viceroy
Valentino
All Summer Long
La Capilla
Crystal Beach
Spezzatura
Chattanoga Girl
Calypso

0 comments:

Post a Comment