Menu

Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Sun Never Sets at Coqueta in San Francisco

When I saw the Sun Never Sets on Coqueta's menu with tequila and mezcal, I knew I would be ordering it sometime during dinner. I enjoy watching the sun set. However, you won't ever want it to set with this cocktail. Luckily once you've sipped the last drop, you don't have to wait another day to order one. I'm hoping this will still be on the menu on my next visit to Coqueta. I'll make sure I'm at the bar the next time to watch the show that usually happens with bruleed cocktails.

The drink - The Sun Never Set, $11
Licor 43, Tequila 123 anejo, lime, fresh pressed pineapple juice, mezcal pineapple espuma brulee

The Place - Coqueta
San Francisco, Embarcadero
Spanish restaurant
Daily lunch and dinner
http://www.coquetasf.com/

Other Coqueta drinks
Barca Gintonic
Spanish Golden Ale

Other pictures from the visit
I didn't enjoy this delicious cocktail with the dessert course, but you can easily drink this cocktail as your dessert. However with the delicious bites on the dessert menu, you'll just have to enjoy both. 
 Manchego Cheesecake and Pan con Chocolate with olive oil ice cream
Dessert Pinxtos



0 comments:

Post a Comment