Menu

Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Carbonated M**** Margarita at Kronnerburger

A recent Thrillist article about the best burgers in San Francisco dragged me to Kronnerburger in the Mission District. I usually make my way through rom the bottom up. But this time, I decided to start with the #1 burger in the city. When you look at the list of 5 drinks on the menu, you know you have to order the "Motherfucking Margarita". Like most of the other patrons while I was there, I asked the server for the margarita on the menu. I know with a few more, I would have ordered by it's proper name!

The Drink - The Motherfucking Margarita
Tequila, lime, agave, bitters

The Place - Kronnerburger
San Francisco, Mission District
Restaurant
Dinner nightly, full bar

Other pictures from the visit
 Onion Rings

 Kronnerburge, Make it a Double

Kronnerburger

0 comments:

Post a Comment