Menu

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Oro Sol at La Folie Lounge in San Francisco

I stopped by La Boulange in Russian Hill to grab an iced latte after a meeting. On my way out, I saw that La Folie Lounge was already open. So with caffeine in hand, I went in to see what's new on the cocktail menu. I haven't been to La Folie lounge in almost a year. Like all my previous visits, this one did not disappoint. Since it was a warm summer day, I knew that I wanted something light and refreshing. When I saw the Oro Sol (Gold Sun) on the menu with tequila and mezcal, I knew it was meant to be. This light smoky drink seemed even more satisfying with an outdoor seat.

The Drink - Oro Sol, $12
Arette Tequila, Mezcal, Yellow Chartreuse, Citroncello, thyme, egg white

The Place - La Folie Lounge
San Francisco, Russian Hill
Lounge
Open daily 5pm to closing
http://www.lafolie.com/

Other pictures from the visit
Fresh ingredients


Perfect afternoon cocktails with sun, seat outside and a pick me up ice coffee from La Boulange next door

0 comments:

Post a Comment