Menu

Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Lost Monk at Locanda in San Francisco


Whenever I see mezcal or tequila on a cocktail menu, 95% of the time, I will order that drink. And with the name like The Lost Monk, the odd's increase to 100%. I just loved this cocktail's smoky flavor and heat. If you are lost, will you find your way this drink, with a monk by your side? I wasn't lost, but I definitely felt a lot wiser after this cocktail. Beware, a few a these and you may find yourself wandering the streets of Mission District.

The Drink - The Lost Monk, $10
Mezcal, lime, yellow chartreuse, cucumber, chile

The Place - Locanda
San Francisco, Mission District
Restaurant, Italian
Dinner daily, full bar
www.locandasf.com

Other Locanda cocktails
Venetian Coast
Piedmonte Punch
Vacanza Romana

0 comments:

Post a Comment