Menu

Monday, August 19, 2013

The White Lady at The Cavalier in San Francisco

I arrived a bit early for my dinner reservations last night at the newly opened The Cavalier and was glad to see the bar was not busy. So I headed straight there for a pre-dinner drink. I specifically asked the bartender to recommend a cocktail that wasn't sweet. Since I didn't want to start the evening with a dark spirit, I chose the dainty White Lady cocktail from the Club Cocktails section ("First mixed at Famous London Clubs"). As you take your first sip, there's a beautiful light lemon scent. It's easy to drink this cocktail fast. So hold the reigns and enjoy this cocktail. You can easily order another.

The Drink - The White Lady, $10
Anchor Distilling Junipero Gin, Creole Shrub, egg white and lemon
Per the menu, this was first served at the Savoy in 1930.

The Place - The Cavalier
San Francisco, South of Market (SOMA)
Restaurant
Dinner daily, full bar
http://www.thecavaliersf.com/

Other drinks from The Cavalier
Twisted Thistle IPA
Rum Punch

Other pictures from the visit



0 comments:

Post a Comment