Menu

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Lambrusco at Gioia Pizzeria in San Francisco

I used to live in the Russian Hill neighborhood of San Francisco. Whenever I am in that area of the city, I enjoy seeing that some of my favorite places are still there (Aux Delice and La Folie). But I am also thrilled for the neighborhood with the new additions such as Gioia Pizzeria. I rarely see Lambrusco on menus, so when I saw it on Gioia's, I knew it would be the perfect pairing for a warm sunny San Francisco day. I enjoyed it so much, that I headed to the local Italian specialty wine shop, Biondivino, for a bottle of Lambrusco to enjoy at home.

The Drink - Lambrusco 

The Place - Gioia Pizzeria
San Francisco, Russian Hill
Italian restaurant
Daily lunch and dinner, weekend brunch, wine and beer

http://www.gioiapizzeria.com/
Caesar Salad

NY Style Pizza, available by the slice before dinner service

Chicken Parmesan

Perhaps the thinnest fries I've been served...addicting
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment