Menu

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

March Madness at Ssiso in San Francisco

I have to admit, I'd been to the Ssisso location when it was Denny's. I am impressed at how the space has been transformed. After my first Pomegranate Mint soju cocktail, I asked the bartender for something not as sweet. He surprised me with the March Madness that he had been working on for the menu. It was smack in the middle of the NCAA tournament when I went there, hence his inspiration. I'm not a big fan of orange juice in my cocktails, but this drink definitely delivered on not being sweet! It's the perfect cocktail enjoy watching some March Madness games.

The Drink - March Madness, $9
Oj, mango syrup, soju, soda water

The Place - Ssisso
San Francisco, Japantown
Contemporary Korean restaurant
Daily lunch and dinner, wine and beer
http://ssissosf.com/

Other Ssisso drinks
Pomegranate Mint

0 comments:

Post a Comment