Menu

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pomegranate Mint at Ssisso in San Francisco

A few days ago I saw on my Twitter feed that Thrillist had posted their favorite 8 places for Chicken Wings in San Francisco. As I was reading through the list I saw that Ssisso's garlic soy chicken wings were on the menu. I enjoyed a great meal there last March and searched through my March pictures folder to see if I had any pictures from the meal. Sure enough, I did, but only the drinks. While I remember this soju cocktail was on the sweet side for my taste, I didn't have trouble finishing it. Love the pink hue with the pop of minty green.

The Drink - Pomegranate Mint, $9/glass or $31/pitcher
Soju, pomegranate, mint

The Place - Ssiso
San Francisco, Japantown
Contemporary Korean restaurant
Daily lunch and dinner, wine and beer
http://ssissosf.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment