Menu

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Bitter Truth at Spruce in San Francisco


The reality of living in a wonderful foodie and cocktail city is that I rarely make it to some of my favorite restaurants, like Spruce, as often as I would like. It's been over a year since my last visit. Each of the cocktails on the menu looked so inviting. I settled on the Bitter Truth. After which, I wished I had the the time to sip my way through the cocktail menu. I hope it won't take another year for me to return.

The Drink - The Bitter Truth, $10
Square One Botanical, Aperol, lemon, grapefruit, agave nectar, Peychaud's Bitters

The Place - Spruce
San Francisco, Presidio Heights
Lunch and dinner, full bar
www.sprucesf.com

Other Spruce drinks
Pharoah's Gold
La Fresa Fresca

Othe pictures from the visit
Delicious dessert

0 comments:

Post a Comment