Menu

Friday, August 23, 2013

Boogie Beer with Boba at Ken Ken Ramen in San Francisco

If you want to enjoy a boba cocktail, head on over to Boba Guys' pop up location at Ken Ken Ramen in the Mission. I had a hard time deciding which boba cocktail to enjoy at brunch time. The server suggested I give the Boogie Beer cocktail a try. I have to admit, I'm not a big beer drinker, but decided to give it a try, the Boogie in the name convinced me. It's similar to a Michelada and the guava juice is a nice touch. 

The Drink - Boogie Beer with Boba, $6
Guava juice, Premium Asahi Beer, Boba

The Place - Boba Guys pop up at Ken Ken Ramen
San Francisco, Mission
Snack Bar at  and other pop up locations
Monday to Friday 11:30am - 2pm, Sat/Sun12pm to 4pm
http://bobaguys.com/

Other Drinks from Ken Ken Ramen and Boba Guys
Milk Tea

Other pictures from the visit
Love the lanterns above the bar

Salmon Bento Brunch Box

0 comments:

Post a Comment