Menu

Monday, August 26, 2013

Revolucion at Coqueta in San Francisco

There's a revolution happening on the San Francisco waterfront and it's from the tasty cuisine and cocktail offerings at Michael Chiarello's Coqueta. I specifically asked for a recommendation on a savory cocktail. The server recommended the Revolucion, from the Spanish Gin and Tonic section of the menu. I even asked with the passion fruit, are you sure? The reassured me so I went ahead an ordered it. For me it was definitely more on the sweeter side than the savory. But I still loved this unique cocktail.

The drink - Revolucion, $12
St. George Dry Rye Gin, Anise Tonic, Del Maguey Mezcal Vida, Pedro Ximenez, passion fruit

The Place - Coqueta
San Francisco, Embarcadero
Spanish restaurant
Daily lunch and dinner
http://www.coquetasf.com/

Other Coqueta drinks
Barca Gintonic
Spanish Golden Ale
The Sun Never Sets

Other pictures from this visit
 Fresh from the market Piquillo peppers



0 comments:

Post a Comment