Menu

Friday, January 27, 2012

Pina Colada at Wo Hing General Store


I love the Pina Colada at Wo Hing General Store.  Bar Manager Brooke Arthur shows off her mastery of cocktail mixology with her twist on the Pina Colada.  It's definitely not the thick blended sweet concoction you've had at the pool bar on a beach vacation.  The cocktail menu lists the ingredients as white rum, lime, coconut cream, and nutmeg.  However when I googled the drink, I found that it also has pineapple juice, pineapple gum syrup and speared cherries served over crushed ice.  The freshly grated nutmeg and the cherry on top, tease you to make the difficult decision of whether to take a sip first or eat the cherries first.  What do you think I did?



Restaurant Specifics
Full bar, lunch, dinner
Open daily 11:30 - 10pm or Midnight

http://wohinggeneralstore.com/
Pina Colada, $10

I must add, my Pina Colada experience at Wo Hing has always been different each time I've had it since it's always been served in a different glass.  I've been lucky that no matter who is tending the bar, this drink has been consistently amazing.  I can't wait to return to Wo Hing to see what glass the Pina Colada will be served in next.  Here are other versions below.








0 comments:

Post a Comment