Menu

Monday, February 13, 2012

Between the Sheets, Hobson's Choice

When I walked into Hobson's Choice, I was greeted by the bartender wearing a t-shirt with Between the Sheets printed on the front. When I found out it was a drink on the cocktail menu, I knew I had to give it a try. Per the cocktail menu, Between the Sheets is "A classic, made with Silver Rum, Brandy, Triple Sec, sweet & sour and a sugared rim. With a name like that, it's gotta be good!" Although it's on the sweeter end of what I normally would drink, I enjoyed it.  Researching the history of this cocktail classic was even more fun. Also known as the Maiden's Prayer, this cocktail dates back to the 1930's and created most likely in Paris (Harry's Bar) or perhaps in London.  




Bar Specifics

Full Bar, food provided by Asquew Grill
http://www.hobsonschoice.com/
Between the Sheets

0 comments:

Post a Comment