Menu

Friday, February 3, 2012

The Risk Taker, Trademark

The restaurant I originally wanted to go to didn't have their cocktail menu available. So I found myself walking down Belden Alley in San Francisco's Financial District on a sunny winter day. When you walk down Belden Alley, you feel like you are in a touristy European alley. All the hosts/hostesses are encouraging you to dine at their establishment. I chose Trademark not only because,  I went to an unforgettable party at it's predecessor, Voda, but because I wanted to try The Risk Taker after I perused the menu.

The Risk Taker (the only drink noted with a spicy pepper on the menu) is a silver tequila, pear liqueur, jalapeno, lime, grapefruit, concoction with a sweet chipotle rim. The bartender did warn me that it was spicy. I thought to myself, I love spicy drinks, bring it on! To date, this is one of the top two spiciest drinks I have ever had. It wasn't the chipotle rim, but the jalapeno infusion. How spicy?  It's so spicy that your lips are burning after 2 sips of this cocktail and at 3 - 4 sips your tongue is burning too.  If you fancy spicy drinks, you'll keep on drinking because of the captivating spicy heat.

Are you a Risk Taker? If so head on over to Trademark for this cocktail.

Restaurant specifics
Lunch 5 days a week, Dinner 6 days a week
http://www.trademarksf.com/index.html
Happy Hour (aka Closing Bell) 2:30 - 8
The Risk Taker, $10

1 comments: