Menu

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pina Caliente, Poquito

The Pina Caliente cocktail at Poquito in the Dogpatch neighborhood of San Francisco was a pleasant find.  Given the name, I was expecting a strong spicy zing. The Pina Caliente, a concoction of arta tequila, chili, lime and pineapple, is a well balanced mild spicy drink with a hint of sweet.  I could have bitten into the jalapeno garnish, but I wasn't brave enough at the time.  I will definitely return to nibble on the jalapeno garnish with this cocktail and also to try some of the other Latin cocktails on the menu.
Restaurant Specifics
Lunch (Friday and Saturday), Dinner Monday - Saturday, full bar, happy hour
Pina Caliente, $9

Poquito specializes in Latin American Tapas and Cocktails. 

Here are some of my faves from this visit:
Empanadas

Arepas

 Fish Tacos

Chorizo Sliders

0 comments:

Post a Comment