Menu

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bluestem Smash, Bluestem Brasserie

Bluestem Brasserie is located in the South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood of San Francisco. With the Bluestem Smash, you get to pick your poison of vodka or whisky. Since I had a tequila drink earlier in the day, I decided to avoid getting "smashed" and opted for vodka (pictured above). This smash is refreshing. It reminded me of a lighter version of a mojito. They have a great deal at Happy Hour, beer on draft or select bottled beer, $3, wine by the glass $5, and this is all in support of UCSF Cancer Research. Way to go Bluestem.

At two different happy hours, I tried both versions of the Bluestem smash. I must admit, I loved the bolder flavor with the whiskey version. Stop by and give it a try.

The Drink, Bluestem Smash, $7 during Happy Hour, $11 all other times
St. Germain, Vodka or Whisky, seasonal fruit, lime, mint, and Sparkling Wine.

The Place - Bluestem Brasserie
San Francisco, South of Market (SOMA)
Lunch and dinner daily
Weekday Happy Hour 4pm to 6:30pm
http://www.bluestembrasserie.com

Other Bluestem Brasserie drinks
Blood Orange Margarita

0 comments:

Post a Comment