Menu

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Calypso, Cotogna


Cotogna is located in the Jackson Square neighborhood of San Francisco. It's one of my go to restaurant choices when friends want to meet for lunch. I hadn't been there in a while and my research partner for the day had never been. It's been so long, that I hadn't realized there was so much road construction in the area. So the place I normally don't have trouble finding street parking, it actually took me about 20 minutes to find it. Note to self, I should check the Department of Public Works website for construction. We were both anxious to have a drink after finding spots for our cars. But with many new interesting named drinks on the menu, we both had a tough time deciding. My research partner had the Calypso from the Apertivi section of the drink menu. Both of our initial reactions was the drink was refreshing. We both immediately thought of summer. This drink instantly had me dancing in my mind to a Calypso beat.

The Drink - Calypso, $11
Cocchi Americano, Prosecco, Sage

The Place - Cotogna
San Francisco, Jackson Square
Italian
Weekday lunch, dinner nightly, weekend brunch, full bar
http://www.cotognasf.com/

Other Cotogna drinks
Strait Breeze
Vodoo Child
Viceroy
Valentino
All Summer Long
La Capilla
Crystal Beach
Spezzatura
Chattanoga Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment