Menu

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

South for the Winter, AQ

I've been wanting to try AQ Restaurant in the South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood of San Francisco since it opened in late 2011. I just haven't been able to get one of those coveted reservations. Fortunately I was able to get a reservation the day after Valentine's Day this year. I had a tough time deciding if I should a cocktail from the Seasonal Classics menu or from the Originals menu. I ended up choosing the South for the Winter cocktail since I have a few friends who are heading to warm weather for the long weekend. When I showed a friend a picture of this cocktail, he said that's such a girly drink. I assure you that this drink is anything but girly with Mezcal and Absinthe. I'd head South for Winter anytime with cocktails like this!

The Drink - South for the Winter, $13
Del Maguey Mezcal, Creme de Cassis, Absinthe

The Place
AQ Restaurant
San Francisco, South of Market (SOMA)
http://aq-sf.com/index.html
Dinner Tuesday - Sunday, Sunday brunch, full bar

0 comments:

Post a Comment