Menu

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hot Lips, NOMAD


Nomad is located in The NoMad Hotel which is located in the NoMad (North of Madison) neighborhood of New York City. I had our NY correspondent, Elaine, chose a place for us to finally do some research together. I loved the drink names in the Classics (Morning Glory Fizz, Widow's Kiss), Aperitifs(The Haymarket, Star and Garter), Soft cocktails (non-alcoholic), Light Spirited (Argyle, Elefante) and Dark Spirited (Start me up, Fortune Teller) sections of the cocktail menu. I've had another cocktail called Hot Lips in San Francisco, so I wanted to see how this stacked up. My kind of cocktail, naughty and nice, a bit sweet with underlying smoky heat. We dined in the Atrium. I can't wait to return to try the ambiance in the other rooms.

The Drink - Hot Lips, $15
Jalapeno-infused Blanco Tequila, mezcal, vanilla, pineapple, lemon, cane syrup
From the Light-Spirited section of the menu.

The Place - NoMad
New York City, NoMad
Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily, full bar
http://www.thenomadhotel.com/#/dining/atrium


0 comments:

Post a Comment