Menu

Thursday, February 21, 2013

El Burro Ruso, Tipsy Pig

The Tipsy Pig is located in the Marina District of San Francisco. I have always enjoyed the cocktails and food here. It's been awhile since I've been so I was glad to see a few of my favorite drinks still on the menu and then some new ones. El Burro Ruso is a twist on a Moscow Mule(vodka based). El Burro Ruso translates from Spanish to English as the Russian Donkey. The drink was light and refreshing. Since I love cocktails that pop with flavor, I do wish there was a bit more ginger flavor in the drink.

The Drink - El Burro Ruso, $10
Chinaco Bianco Tequila, King's Ginger Liquer, a squeeze of lime, ginger beer

The Place - The Tipsy Pig
San Francisco, Marina
Lunch Wed - Sunday, Dinner 7 days a week, full bar
http://thetipsypigsf.com/

Other Tipsy Pig drinks
The Chipotle Margarita
The Tipsy Tea

Wedge Salad with Arctic Char, $19

0 comments:

Post a Comment