Menu

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Berry Royale, The Campbell Apartment

The Campbell Apartment is located in the Grand Central Terminal in New York City. Per their website  "Formerly the luxurious office and salon of '20's mogul Jown W. Campbell, this fully refurbished place revives the lifestyle of that storied era." The Berry Royale cocktail was the perfect drink to start the evening. I just love vitamin cocktails that are made with antioxidant rich fruit. I look forward to enjoying a drink at the Campbell Apartment in NY for my next visit this summer. How could I not go with a tag line on their website "Cocktails from another era". However, I will make sure I wear appropriate attire. Per their website, "Proper Attire Required. Absolutely no Athletic Shoes, T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Baseball Caps, Shorts or Torn Jeans".

The Drink - Berry Royale
Champagne, blackberry-raspberry purée and maraschino liqueur

The Place - Campbell Apartment
New York City, Midtown
Open daily noon to closing (midnight, 1am, or 2am depending on the day)
www.hospitalityholdings.com

Written in collaboration with Drinks in the City NY correspondent, Elaine Chin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment