Menu

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

TBD, Mission Bowling Club

Mission Bowling Club is located in the Mission District of San Francisco. There are 6 bowling lanes at their facility and they house a restaurant in the front of the establishment. I've been anxiously waiting for an opening in my schedule to check them out since they opened. I'm so glad that I had an opening this weekend. When I was searching for fried chicken places in San Francisco, I saw that MBC had fried chicken. So besides checking out their cocktails, I was excited about trying their fried chicken and waffles. I didn't have to read any further than the 1st cocktail listed on the menu. From the House Cocktails section, number one of the menu is TBD. With mezcal and a jalapeno jam, how could I not try this cocktail first? My lips were hopping. But not so much that I was downing water between each sip. It gets better, spicier and smokier as you drink. Its the perfect drink to spice up the day. Also, it's a perfect pairing with the fried chicken and waffles (that sit atop a sriracha sauce).


*Note, this is our first picture using my new HTC One. 

The Drink - TBD, $10
Mezcal, dry vermouth, jalapeno jam, lime

The Place - Mission Bowling Club
San Francisco, Mission District
21+ weekdays and after 7pm weekends
Family friendly 11AM to 7PM weekends
Daily dinner and bar bites, weekend brunch, full bar
http://missionbowlingclub.com/

Other pictures from the visit
Fried Chicken and Waffles, $10 (the sriracha is below the waffles)

0 comments:

Post a Comment