Menu

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Baby Turtle at Trick Dog in San Francisco

I conclude my Ode to the Pantone Menu at Trick Dog with the most delicate cocktail, the Baby Turtle. As I was waiting for the bartender for my drink, another patron also ordered the cocktail and asked "Do you think the cocktail color matches the color swatch from the menu?" As seen below, it didn't. But does it really matter? Not in my eyes. I knew I would order this cocktail with the tequila and low glycemic grapefruit. The color from the campari, the egg white and the cinnamon made this drink heavenly.

Although I wasn't able to try every drink, I enjoyed every colorful cocktail I sampled from the Pantone menu. I can't wait to try the cocktails on the new menu.

The Drink - Baby Turtle
Tequila Ocho reposado, Campari, grapefruit, cinnamon, lime, egg white (served on the rocks) from the Pantone menu.

The Place
San Francisco, Mission
Bar with food
Open daily 3PM to 12AM
http://www.trickdogbar.com/

Other Trick Dog drinks
Pantone
Grandma's Sweater
Razzle Dazzle
St. Elmo's Fire

Other pictures from the Trick Dog visit
The color swatch doesn't quite match, but who cares when the cocktail is so delicious!

 Love these.

 Love the industrial lights.

Love the industrial lights. 

 The loft area, the place to go when downstairs is crowded.

I'll be back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment