Menu

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bloodhound at Bloodhound in San Francisco


I've been wanting to check out Bloodhound since it opened. Luckily I thought of it when I had to meet some friends nearby. I can't believe it's taken me this long to take a trip to his hunting lounge. Their cocktails are categorized by Spirituous, Citrus Based and Old Fashioned. I started the night (or late afternoon) with the signature drink from the Citrus based section of the cocktail menu, the Bloodhound. The fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and the campari (for the added color and alcohol) were nice touches to the classic Greyhound. Bonus, you get to pick your poison (vodka, gin or tequila).

The Drink - Bloodhound, $9
Vodka (or gin or tequila), campari, grapefruit juice

The Place
San Francisco, South of Market (SOMA)
Bar
Open daily 4PM to 2AM
http://www.bloodhoundsf.com/

Other pictures from this visit



0 comments:

Post a Comment