Menu

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Agave Spritzer

When I saw on Twitter earlier this week, that the Cocktail of the Day at Michael Mina in San Francisco was the Agave Spritz I was disappointed that I wasn't going to be able to try it.  I was overjoyed today when I saw that the restaurant had extended their Cocktail of the Day concept to Cocktail of the Week during their happy hour.  I rearranged my late afternoon schedule to make sure I could taste the Agave Spritz.  The mixture of the with Tequila, Agave, Cherry Heering Liquer, Ginger Beer and fresh lime juice instantly renewed my state of mind.  I can't wait to try other Cocktails of the Week at Michael Mina.  For $6 during their Happy Hour, it's one of the best cocktail values in San Francisco.

Restaurant Specifics
Happy Hour
Weekday Lunch and Dinner 7 nights a week
http://michaelmina.net/restaurants/locations/mmsf.php

0 comments:

Post a Comment