Menu

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Voodoo Child

I am still under the spell of the Voodoo Child at Cotogna in San Francisco.  The Jamaican and Haitain Rums, Elderflower, Grapefruit and Chili Potion mesmerize you with sweet melodies and tempt you with the potent heat of the chili potion.  The slow heat first starts in your mouth and slowly over the course of drinking your lips start to tingle from the potion working it's magic.  You can't stop, you want more.  The voodoo magic has cast it's spell on me and I will undoubtedly return for more.  Do I workship this drink?  Perhaps.  But I definitely worship the cocktail.

Restaurant Specifics
Full Bar
Weekday lunch, Saturday brunch, dinner 7 days a week
http://www.cotognasf.com/

Other Cotogna drinks
Strait Breeze
Vodoo Child
Viceroy
Valentino
All Summer Long
La Capilla
Crystal Beach

0 comments:

Post a Comment