Menu

Friday, October 7, 2011

Painkiller






Now that my last posting has me thinking about tropical vacations, I wanted to share another tropical drink with you, the Painkiller from Heaven's Dog.  Heaven's Dog has a wonderful selection of cocktails on their menu.  But you can also ask the bartender for a Freedom from Choice drink where per their menu "Let our bar staff choose a cocktail for you.  If you would like, tell us your spirit and let us know if you want your drink to be citrus driven or spirituous."  When my friend and I saw the coconut, we asked the bartender if he could come up with a drink that used the coconut.  The result, a yummy Painkiller served in the coconut shell.  Per wikipedia, "A painkiller is traditionally made by frothing a mixture of dark rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, sweetened coconut cream, and shaved ice, and topping with nutmeg."


http://www.heavensdog.com/main/HD.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment