Menu

Friday, October 14, 2011

Federico and Giulietta

I have been wanting to go to 54 Mint in San Francisco's Mint Plaza since its opened. Unfortunately, the timing just never worked out.  When a friend mentioned that they wanted to meet near Westfield mall for lunch the other day, I took advantage of the opportunity and booked a table at 54 Mint.  We grabbed an outside seat since it's now summer in San Francisco (in the 80's downtown).  I was disappointed when the server said that they didn't have a cocktail menu available since they are in the process of updating the menu for the new season.  But luckily I looked at the cocktail menu on-line the night before in anticipation of my lunch date.  I asked for the drink with the vodka, prosecco, ginger and grapefruit which is called the Federico & Giulietta.  It's a great combination of a greyhound (vodka and grapefruit juice) and a grapefruit mimosa (bubbly and grapefruit juice) with a ginger twist.  


http://54mint.com/54M_SF_RIST_fin.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment