Menu

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dr. No, Bottle Cap

Bottle Cap is located in the North Beach neighborhood of San Francisco. When I saw the Dr. No cocktail on the drinks menu, I thought, that drink sounds dangerous. But it just sounded so good, that I had to try it. The Dr. No cocktail is a delicious tempting combination of Flor De Cańa Dark 7yr. Rum, Smith & Cross Jamaican Rum, Housemade Pineapple syrup, Falernum, Orgeat, Lime Juice, Ginger Beer, and bitters. With the first sip, I immediately was transported to some Caribbean island destination. Knowing the character from the James Bond movie, Dr. No, why would you ever order this drink? But with each sip, your brain says yes, yes, yes. Too many of these and you'll be needing a doctor the next morning and saying to yourself why didn't I say NO when asked for another.

The Skinny
Dinner Tuesday - Sunday, full bar, happy hour (Tues-Fri 3-7), weekend brunch
http://www.bottlecapsf.com/
Dr. No, $9

0 comments:

Post a Comment