Menu

Friday, May 18, 2012

Public Transit, Pallet

Pallet is located in a restored brick building in downtown Salt Lake City. On my trip to London earlier in the month, I ended up with a six hour layover. I didn't mind as I found a gem in Pallet, which only opened a few months ago. The Public Transit, otherwise as noted on their menu, Public Tranny is a refreshing cocktail with vodka, sage, limoncello and lillet. An interesting story about the drink name is that it originally was named Public Tranny (as listed on the menu when I went). They had to change the name of the drink per some guest requests.

The Skinny
Lunch and dinner, full bar
http://eatpallet.com
Public Transit, $9

Table Setting
Decor (love the sky light)

Decor

Pear and Lime Fizz (non-alcoholic), $3

Grilled Chicken Wrap, $12

Salmon Spinach salad, $11

Salmon Entree, $15

0 comments:

Post a Comment