Menu

Friday, May 11, 2012

Fish Kir Royale, Fish

 
Fish is located in Sausalito across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco. Fish serves delicious sustainably sourced seafood. Since I know they only serve beer and wine, I was looking forward to having their Arnold Palmer (lemonade and iced tea). But when I walked into Fish, the daily board showcased the The Fish Kir Royale. Of course, I had to give it a try. What's different? The refreshing Fish Kir Royale, as you can see, is served in a mason jar, just like all the other drinks.  Such fun!

The Skinny
Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week, beer and wine
Kir Royale, $9

Other pics from this visit:

 Advertising works, the reason why I ordered the Kir Royale

 Pasta Alla Vongole

Grilled Romaine with Chipotle Hollandaise

0 comments:

Post a Comment