Menu

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Farrah Faucet, Triptych

Triptych is located in the South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood of San Francisco. I went to brunch there this weekend. The Farrah Faucet caught my eye not only because of the spelling of her last name Fawcett but because of one ingredient. I loved the heavenly combination the champagne and peach simple syrup. The drink's name is definitely worthy of one of Charlie's Angels.

I absolutely loved the 70's memoribilia in the bathroom. If I hadn't gone to the bathroom, I would have forgotten that Kristy McNichol and her brother Jimmy came out with an record. Don't miss the bathroom photo's below.

This drink was originally slated for publication a few weeks from now. However with the news that Donna Summer passing away today, we moved it up. RIP Donna Summer.

The Skinny
Lunch, weekend brunch, dinner (7 nights a week), beer and wine
http://www.triptychsf.com/
Farrah Faucet, $7

Egg White Frittata

Chorizo Scramble

Kristy and Jimmy McNichol album cover

The Angels

Jill

Saturday Night Fever

Starsky and Hutch

Donna Summer's 45 for "Bad Girls" (I think I still have one)

0 comments:

Post a Comment