Menu

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dixie Triple S, Dixie

Dixie is a restaurant with Southern cuisine located in the Presidio of San Francisco. I enjoy going to happy hour there and sitting in the bar area on the comfy built in leather sofas. As you can guess, I gravitated to a drink with tequila and jalapeno in it, The Dixie Triple S. I just loved the frozen watermelon jalapeƱo ice cube which as it melted made it feel like I was drinking an adult version of a slushie. I do wish the serving size was slightly bigger but the drink does pack a punch. Too many of these and you'll be whistling Dixie through the Presidio.

The Drink - Dixie Triple S, $10
Espolon Silver Tequila, Watermelon JalapeƱo PurƩe, Cointreau, lime, agave nectar, hickory smoked Salt

The Place - Dixie
San Francisco, Presidio
Southern inspired cuisine
Weekday lunch, dinner nightly, weekday happy hour (4pm-6pm)

Other Dixie drinks
Derby Cooler
Georgia Lemonade
"Terroir" Fizz

0 comments:

Post a Comment