Menu

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Oye Mi Canto, Artesian Bar


The Artesian Bar is located in the Langham Hotel just off of Oxford and Regent Streets in Central London, United Kingdom. I just love this award winning bar with their award winning staff. The Oye Mi Canto cocktail was not yet on the cocktail menu when I was there. They said they would make me anything if I didn't see anything I like on the menu. I must admit that this was never the case at the Artesian. In fact, there are so many intriguing cocktail on the menu, that it's difficult to choose just one to try on a short visit. When I mentioned I like tequila and mezcal, they said I had to try their new cocktail Oye Mi Canto. It was exactly what I was am hoping for!
Oye mi Canto translates to hear my song in English. You will definitely be singing many songs if you have one too many of this delectable cocktail!



The Drink - Oye Me Canto, £15
Per the cocktail menu, "Delight in the glass and very complex aperitif indeed, this is double award winning cocktail consisting of Don Julio Blanco infused with sweet tamarind, Chichicapa Mezcal, Rosato vermouth and mandarin bitters. Notes of young tequila and tamarind with raspberries, hint of spice and light smoky notes in the background with extensively long finish!"

The Place - Artesian Bar
London, Oxford Circus
Full bar with food
http://www.artesian-bar.co.uk/artesian.html

Other Artesian Bar drinks

Aromatic Randez Vous 
Summer in Paris 
Berry Foolies 
Cask My Thai
Silk Route
Oye Mi Canto
Artesian Punch



Love the glass!

0 comments:

Post a Comment