Menu

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Single Village Fix, Beretta


Beretta is a contemporary Italian restaurant located in the Mission District of San Francisco. It's one of my favorites places in San Francisco for a cocktail. I'm sure you've heard the phrase before "It takes a village". Well, in this case, it's The Single Village Fix. This simple cocktail made with smokey mezcal, tart lime and pineapple gomme syrup gets better with each sip. Now that I found the recipe (see below), I will for sure be making this at home.

I will be back! Thank you Beretta for serving some of the best cocktails in San Francisco!

The Cocktail - Single Village Fix, $11
Del Maguey Mezcal, lime, pineapple gomme
Here's a link to a recipe adapted from Beretta.

The Place - Beretta
San Francisco, Mission District
http://berettasf.com/
Dinner nightly, weekend lunch, weekend brunch, full bar


0 comments:

Post a Comment