Menu

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Three Seasons Daiquiri, DSTRKT


Dstrkt is a new restaurant just a few steps away from Piccadilly Circus in  London. I didn't know what to expect with a venue that cost £25 Million. The walk down the stairs past the lounge had a dark clubby feel which continued all the way downstairs to the restaurant. Is it a club, is it a restaurant, is it a bar? It's all three! It was dark, but luckily I managed to snap a few photos while there weren't too many people dining yet. The cocktail menu is an entertaining read with sections such as Refreshing, Bartender's Choice, Something for After, Fruity and Fun and Bubbly. I chose the Three Seasons Daiquiri for my research choice that evening. This cocktail teased me as soon as I read the three spices of cardomom, curry and caraway. I loved this cocktail, but wish more of the curry flavor and spices came through.

The Drink - Three Seasons Daiquiri, £8
Pampero Blanco Rum, curry infused sugar syrup and lime juice

The Place - DSKTRKT
London, Piccadilly Circus
Lunch and dinner daily, full bar
Lunch and dinner Tuesday - Saturday, nightlclub 10PM - 3AMfull bar
http://www.dstrkt-london.com/

Other DSKTRKT drinks
COCO Chanel

0 comments:

Post a Comment