Menu

Friday, August 24, 2012

Karmakaze, Dobbs Ferry

Dobbs Ferry is a restaurant located in the the Hayes Valley neighborhood of San Francisco. The Karmakaze teased me with it's name. Per the cocktail menu, "A kamikaze featuring Karma Blanco tequila and Cointreau. Kind of sounds like a margarita…". I probably haven't had a Kamikaze since I was in college. Dobb's Ferry's twist on this classic was Kamikaze sweet. But a squeeze of lime smoothed out the sweetness. It felt like I took a couple sips and next thing I knew, the bartender asked if I wanted another.  It made me think, of the reason why this tequila is named Karma which naturally lends to the drink's name, or is it because too many of these and there's karma the next morning?  Hmm... 

The Drink - Karmakaze, $10
Karma Blanco Tequila, Cointreau, lime juice

The Place
San Francisco, Hayes Valley
California cuisine
Lunch and Dinner 7 nights a week, full bar, happy hour, late night happy hour


Other pictures from the visit
Grilled Prawn Salad, $11

0 comments:

Post a Comment