Menu

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Soggy Dollar, Jasper's Corner Tap

Jasper's Corner Tap is located in the Hotel Serrano in the Union Square neighborhood of San Francisco. I love, love, love this drink. The coconut milk and pistachio syrup hooked me in. All my aches and stress instantly disappeared with the first sip. Each time my woes returned, I just grabbed the glass for another sip. After a few sips, I started planning my island getaway! With this cocktail, the British Virgin Islands don't seem that far away. Thank you Kevin for your twist on the Painkiller cocktail!

The Drink, Soggy Dollar, $12
Beefeater 24 Gin, coconut milk, pistachio syrup, lime
Per the Cocktail Menu "Inspired by a visit to the Soggy Dollar bar on Jost Vank Dyke in the British Virgin Islands. Bartender Kevin Diedrich shakes up this nutty gin based version of the famous Painkiller cocktail that calls these Islands home.  Served over cobbled ice in rocks glass.

The Place - Jasper's Corner Tap
Union Square, San Francisco
Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night, full bar
http://www.jasperscornertap.com/

Other Jasper's Corner Tap drinks
Allison's Ruby Summer
Strawberry Lime Soda
Bill's Toasty Coconuts
Pineapple Ginger Fizz

0 comments:

Post a Comment