Menu

Friday, March 8, 2013

Fire in the Wok, M.Y. China

M.Y. China is located in the Westfield Shopping Center in the South of Market neighborhood of San Francisco. I've been looking forward to going to M.Y. China since it opened. When I walked in, there was an occasional sizzling wok fire show in the open kitchen (behind a glass wall). So that inspired my first cocktail order, the Fire in the Wok. For me, you can't go wrong with a spicy tequila cocktail. I just loved the presentation too with the pepper garnish.

The Drink - Fire in the Wok, $11
Azul Tequila, agave, lime juice, fresno pepper, soda

The Place
San Francisco, South of Market (SOMA)
Restaurant, full bar
Daily lunch and dinner

Other pictures from the visit
 Shu Mai (portion is much bigger than a typical dim sum)
 Pork and Black Truffle Dumpling, $18
 Beijing Knife Cut Noodles, $12
Whole Wheat Potstickers, $7

0 comments:

Post a Comment