Menu

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Something with Vookah, Alchemist

Alchemist is located 2 blocks from AT&T Ball Park in the South of Market neighborhood of San Francisco. I've been looking forward to having drinks at Alchemist for some time. The cocktail menu is a fun read. We started our visit with the Something with Vookah. Even before we took a sip, we were practicing our Russian accent. It's funny how cocktail names can start a great conversation. I just love how in the moment some cocktails. I can say our Russian accent improved with each sip and each order of this drink. Even as I write this, I am remembering the conversation and all the laughs that started from this refreshing drink. I loved the aroma from the thyme and the pop of texture from the ginger beer. Tres has usually been my go to place for a pre-game margarita. But with the variety of cocktails at Alchemist, I will definitely be going here.

The Drink - Something with Vookah, $11
Vodka, elderflower liqueur, lime, thyme syrup, ginger beer

The Place
San Francisco, South of Market (SOMA)
Bar, open Monday - Saturday
http://alchemistsf.com/

* It's on the 2nd floor of the building. With their street signage, it's hard to miss. They don't serve food, but with Root (a new Thai restaurant) downstairs, it's easy to grab a bit before/after a visit to Alchemist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment