Menu

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Cure, Skool


Skool is one my favorite restaurants in San Francisco. I am never disappointed with their food, drinks or service. For some time, I've been wanting to swim with Skool for brunch. Their facebook page picture posts have finally hooked me in for a visit. I am definitely addicted to Skool and this Cure. I'd drink multiple shots of this even without needing one. It's so delicious and reenergizing. Would mixing the Cure with vodka still have the same effect? Stop by and give it a try. I will definitely be back.

*The cure is in the shot glass in the foreground. Behind is another one of my Skool favorites, the Imperial Caipirinha.

The Drink - The Cure, $2
Ginger juice and honey water

The Place - Skool
San Francisco, Design District
Asian inspired seafood
Daily lunch and dinner, weekend brunch, happy hour, full bar
http://skoolsf.com/

Other Skool drinks

The International
Haole's Downfall
Empress Elizabeth
Sansho Stiles
Summer Mary
Noche Martini 
La Fresa
Imperial Caipirinha

Other pictures from this visit
 Veggie Omelette, $12.50
Crab Brandade, $14

0 comments:

Post a Comment