Menu

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Stop Fenneling Me, Alchemist

Alchemist is located 2 blocks from AT&T park in the South of Market neighborhood of San Francisco. While my research partner started with the Something with Vookah cocktail, I was drawn to the Stop Fenneling Me. How could I not order this fun named drink? I don't know what I was expecting, but I was surprised that it arrived clear and transparent.  I loved the complexity of flavors in the drink. No need to stop fenneling me when it tastes this good. Beware, you may need to tell others to stop fenneling you with one too many of these potent drink.

The Drink - Stop Fenneling Me, $11
Right Gin, manzanilla, falernum, fennel bitters

The Place
San Francisco, South of Market (SOMA)
Bar, open Monday - Saturday
http://alchemistsf.com/

* It's on the 2nd floor of the building. With their street signage, it's hard to miss. They don't serve food, but with Root (a new Thai restaurant) downstairs, it's easy to grab a bit before/after a visit to Alchemist.

Other Alchemist Drinks
Something with Vookah

0 comments:

Post a Comment