Menu

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

La Copa Verde, Padrecito

Padrecito is located in the Cole Valley neighborhood of San Francisco. I've been eagerly waiting for this place to from the Mamacita folks which originally was home to EOS restaurant. Since it's opening, the corner of Cole/Carl has been rejuvenated. When I arrived, I saw servers carrying a good number of green filled glasses. When I sat down, I read through all the cocktails (10, currently on the list). Of course I was drawn to this green glass of mezcal, cilantro and chipotle powder. This smoky slightly spicy green goodness is the perfect way to welcome Spring. I will definitely be returning soon to enjoy more of the cocktail offerings (gin, rye, scothc, vodka, tequila). Have a look at the cocktail menu. I actually want to color it in too.

The Drink - La Copa Verde, $9
Mezcal, cilantro, chipotle powder, lime

The Place - Padrecito
San Francisco, Cole Valley
Mexican restaurant
Dinner Tuesday - Sunday, full bar
http://www.padrecitosf.com/

I love seeing the corner of Cole and Carl busy again. I most especially love seeing the second floor packed again as I remember from the heydey of EOS. From 5:30 to closing, the restaurant and lounge is bustling. It's been hard to walk in to either the restaurant or the bar without a wait (a few time they've said over 90 minutes). If you don't have time to wait, you should definitely make a reservation. 

Other pictures from the visit
 Crispy Calamari Tacos. $9

 Arctic Char Tacos, $11

Chips and Guacamole, $9

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment. We've been exploring different formats for some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me tell you, I have only been drinking this stuff for a week and already I've felt massive results. Though it doesn't taste great by any means, but the effects are really great.

    ReplyDelete