Menu

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Big Night: Act II at Rich Table in San Francisco

Rich Table is located in the Hayes Valley neighborhood of San Francisco. I have to admit, in the last month, I've been there at least 3 times with 3 different friends. It seems to be the place people want to try. Each time I look forward to dining there. When the Big Night cocktail came off the season cocktail menu sometime during the winter, I remember being disappointed. But now it's back, bigger and on the rocks. I'd have to have both cocktails side by side to see if I like Act I or Act II better. I can't wait to see if there's an Act III. In the meantime, I'll enjoy this act while it's on the menu.

The Drink - Big Night: Act II, $11 
Mezcal, Nasturtium, Ginger Meringue, Seltzer

The Place - Rich Table
San Francisco, Hayes Valley
Restaurant
Dinner Wednesday - Monday
www.richtablesf.com

Other Rich Table drinks
Big Night
Let's Go
Whack a Mole
Rich Coffee
Silk Road
Round Heel
Hopalong

0 comments:

Post a Comment